What does complimentary theme support include?
Theme Blvd offers these products "as is," with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all third-party components and plugins.
For support, you must message us from an Envato account that has both purchased the theme and has a current, valid support license.
Support includes help with end-user features and functionality unique to our themes, beyond that of WordPress.
- Before contacting support, please make sure you've searched for an answer to your question at docs.themeblvd.com. We spend a lot of time writing documentation, answering frequently asked questions, and making video tutorials.
- We do NOT provide you with free code customizations, and we are NOT responsible for teaching you general WordPress and web development. With that said, we understand that everyone are at different levels, and will do our best to point you in the right direction and reference articles from dev.themeblvd.com and other online resources we're aware of.
- We do NOT provide specific support for third-party plugins. Please contact customer support for the plugin you're using.
- We do NOT provide general WordPress support. Please use wordpress.org or search online.
- We do NOT provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment, although we can often point you in the right direction with contacting your web host.